Sollatek Kenya is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled customer experience. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers.
This is an ideal career building position for a customer focused, technically minded individual with drive and determination. Based at our sollatek head office in Mombasa and focusing on technical support and sales
- After sales support including repair and other workshop related activities
- Survey and Installation of various Solar and Power Systems
- Assisting the sales department increase sales and meet sales targets
- Providing technical expertise on products and/or service
- Taking part in exhibitions, conventions and other events to help in the sales of products and/or service
- Have in-depth technical knowledge about the products, their working and their pros and cons
- Any other work given by the supervisor/management.
- A Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
- a degree/ diploma in business-related field will be added bonus
- working experience will be an added bonus
Skills & Specifications:
Strong Interpersonal skills
Flexibility with regard to work schedule
Be good in written and spoken communication
Be well organized
Be able to work under pressure
Be able to focus and pay attention to details
Be customer oriented
Friendly & approachable
Please email your CV to email@example.com, subject line “Application for Sales Technician”
Or fill in the form below.
Deadline for application: 16th Jan 2017